The Internet Marketing Specialist is responsible for all search engine optimization and paid online marketing responsibilities.
Work with in-house and external resources to identify and implement improvements to all client campaigns to maximize Social Media, Content Distribution and SEM performance.
Implement Social Media best practices in paid and organic posting with analysis of reach and conversions on existing and new social media channels.
Implement article distribution, link building, monthly analysis’ and find new opportunities to improve the DiscoverTec Content, Social and PPC reach and ROI.
Manage, optimize and record paid marketing results for search engines, paid placement on Google Adwords, niche sites and other paid opportunities to achieve optimum ROI.
Monitor search trends for vital changes in web crawling, indexing and search engine result page appearance.
Knowledge of different marketing automation software, primarily HubSpot.
Work on special projects for Internet Marketing team in response to client needs
1. Formal Education: 4-year degree in communications or related field
- Ability to manage multiple high-priority projects at the same time
- Excellent analytic skills
- Detail and result oriented
- Superior communication skills
- Self-Starter in a fast-paced environment
- At least 4 years digital marketing experience with implementation of Social Media, Content Marketing and SEM best practices with proven success through Google Analytics statistics to back up the experience
- Project management experience with excellent organizational skills
- Demonstrate understanding and experience of social media tactics, content marketing and SEM to maximize client success
- Strong knowledge of Web industry. Google Adwords certified preferred